Click For More Info
Designed to Eliminate Sun Reflections
The Greatest Mirror Ground Hunting Blinds for Sale
- Reflective panels made with high impact, water resistant polypropylene
- Very Portable
- Instant Setup-Less Than 2 Minutes
- Easily Re-Locate if Busted or Wind Shifts
- Fold-Up Design Fits in Cars
- More Comfortable Than Tree Stands
- Safely Keeps Your Feet on the Ground
- Hides Movement For Game Calling
- Great for Wildlife Photography Blinds & Equipment
The GhostBlind® Advantages:
Adaptive Camouflage SystemTM
Traditionally, hunters have used many concealment methods to hide themselves from wildlife while hunting. Customary methods include Tree Stands, Fabric Ground
GhostBlinds® are perfect Wildlife Photography Blinds. Get closer to wildlife than you ever imagined. Works great for still
- Heavy, cumbersome and difficult to carry into and out of the woods.
- Noisy and time consuming to set up and tear down scaring away game.
- Availability of proper sized tree may not be found in desired hunting location
- Can be very dangerous. There are many reports of death and disability annually due to falls from traditional tree stands.
- Hunter must be physically fit enough to carry heavy blind into woods and
installin tree. Hunter must climb tree or use tree climber type stand each time they go up or down tree.
- Very difficult for seniors or plus size hunters to use tree stands.
- Weight limitations for plus size hunters.
- Tree stands allow for very little concealment of the hunter. Any movement or noise could spook wildlife.
- Hunter is generally exposed to more wind chill in tree stand versus ground blind.
- Impracticable for use of portable heater.
- Very uncomfortable for hunter due to lack movement caused by small platform.
- Restricts hunter's movements due to lack of concealment from the vision of wildlife.
- Calling game and rattling are restricted due to lack of concealment.
- Impractical for re-location to another tree if hunter is busted or the wind shifts.
Fabric Ground Blinds:
- Can't set up and hunt instantly -- must be left in an area for a period of time so wildlife gets used to the unnatural shape of the blind.
- Must be brushed in with branches and leaves to conceal unnatural shape to be most effective to deceive wildlife.
- Not adaptable for quick re-location if hunter is busted or wind shifts.
- Some fabric ground blinds restrict 360 degree shooting.
- Limited use on public lands due to inability to leave blind for extended time to allow wildlife to become accustomed to unnatural shape.
- Limited use on public lands due to possible land use restrictions regarding cutting brush.
Elevated Box Blinds:
- Not easily portable due to being very heavy
- Expensive when compared to all other types of blinds or tree stands
- Must be left in an area for an extended time period to allow wildlife to adapt to an unnatural structure.
- Practically impossible to re-locate due to being busted or wind shifts.
- Can't setup and hunt instantly
- Impractical for public land use.
- Time consuming to build -- must use brush, logs, leaves an other natural elements
- Not portable -- impossible to move due to being busted or wind shifts
- Exposed to wind chill
- May not be practicable for public lands
The GhostBlind® Differences:
- Using Adaptive Camouflage Technology™, GhostBlind® instantly changes to perfectly blend in with any surrounding landscape any season. One blind does it all.
- Unlike all other types of hunting blinds, GhostBlind® is easy to relocate due to being busted or wind shift.
- Folds up for easy carrying
- The Predator is 12 lbs
- Less than 2 minutes to set up or tear down
- Includes string and tent stakes to tie down if needed.
- Unlike other Ground Blinds, GhostBlind® is perfect for public lands.
- Both models have shoot through ports to allow shooting from a seated position; no need to stand up to shoot.
- Unlike all other types of hunting blinds, GhostBlind® sets up in less than 2 minutes and ready for immediate hunting
- Design automatically sets up reflective panels at proper angle to reflect immediate surrounding environment. No need for guess work.
- Unlike other Ground Blinds, there is no need to leave GhostBlind® stand for a period of time to allow wildlife to get use to an unnatural structure. GhostBlind® is completely invisible to wildlife.
- Unlike other Ground Blinds, there is no need to brush in.
- Unlike Tree Stands, sets up quietly thereby not spooking game.
- Unlike Fabric Ground Blinds and Elevated Box Blinds of a variety of camouflage colors and designs, GhostBlind® reflects any landscape environment; fields, grassy areas, snow and more.
- Reflective panels are angled or tilted forward to reflect any surrounding landscape environment 6'- 8' around the blind.
- Unlike Tree Stands, GhostBlind® makes hunter completely invisible to wildlife regardless of any movement by hunter.
- Unlike Fabric Ground Blinds and Elevated Box Blinds, GhostBlind® is completely invisible to wildlife instantly with no need for brushing in.
- Observation holes located in each reflective panel makes viewing wildlife in close proximity easy while keeping hunter invisible.
- Designed for zero reflections of undesired angles, corners, horizontal and vertical lines.
- Perimeter is designed to eliminate any unnatural lines for better deception. There are no unnatural horizontal lines.
- Unlike Tree Stands, hunter can comfortably move around due to invisibility to wildlife.
- Unlike Tree Stands, hunter can sit in comfortable folding chair with arms rest if desired.
- Unlike Tree Stands
GhostBlind is the perfect Wildlife Photography Blind!
- GhostBlind Deluxe Carry Bag-
Custom fit to carry and protect your GhostBlind® Predator™
- Zip up bag with adjustable shoulder harnesses
- Durable, water-resistant and padded fabric with the GhostBlind® Camo Pattern
- Pocket on back for your tent stakes & tie down strings
- Attach your existing back pack, chair and all your gear to back of bag
- Fits Predator Blind only.
- More Details
Made in the USA
Made in the USA
Lightweight-Only 12 lbs
- You could get closer to game than you ever imagined,
- You could eliminate the need for multiple blinds,
- You could relocate quickly and effectively if the wind shifted or you got busted,
- You no longer need to brush in your blind or leave it sit for weeks
- You could actually have one blind that perfectly blended with every environment, rather than several blinds that don't match any environment, and
- You could keep both feet safely on the ground
If this interests you, you need to take time to study this site because the GhostBlind can do all this and more!
- The Runner™ is for the hunter on the move who likes to sit directly on the ground
- Great for turkeys, deer or predators with a gun or cross bow
- At only 8 lbs, the Runner™ makes for easy carry and quick re-location
- Constructed with weather resistant polypropylene panels
- Dimensions: 98”W x 26”H Only 26” x 16.5” when folded
- 6 reflective mirror panels
- More Details
GhostBlind - Invisible Mirror Hunting Ground Blind
GhostBlind - Product Promo
- GhostBlind Predator Extenders
Fits Predator Model Only
- Get more coverage with mirror extension panels
- Easily fits on top of Predator Blind
- Adds 7” to top of mirror panels
- Gives better coverage for wildlife photographers or cameraman
- Gives more coverage if your tall or hunting up a grade
- Works great for hunters in a wheelchair
- More Details